Jeep Commander Forum banner

Pedal covers and door sill guards

7K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Big Blue 
#1 ·
I added a couple of subtle mods to my commander. First off was the Mopar pedal covers. I think they add some flash to the gas and brake pedals. Then I added the Mopar door sill guards. Both of these items look great on a commander. I also tinted my front windows with legal tint....Thanks to Big Blue for the idea

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I'm not into off roadin just slow rolling.
I kind of figured that when I saw your step bars.

I drive off-road occasionally when I go camping, kayaking, fishing or hunting but I wouldn't consider myself a hard core off-roader and I definitely don't abuse my XK, I actually baby it quite a bit.

However, I have learned through experience that anytime you are off-road things can get crazy in a hurry, so, I want to be prepared for whatever mother nature might throw my way.

#7 ·
I found these chrome vent covers on ebay for the Commander. I think they add some bling to the interior. The were pretty easy to install. Just remove the bolts holding the front of the dash on and lift it out. The covers pop in after removing the stock colored trim ring.

#19 · (Edited)
I found these chrome vent covers on ebay for the Commander. I think they add some bling to the interior. The were pretty easy to install. Just remove the bolts holding the front of the dash on and lift it out. The covers pop in after removing the stock colored trim ring.
So, now that I'm home finally, I got around to doing this mod;

It was kind of a pain pulling the dash off to get to them because you also have to pry the center bezel loose to allow the dash to come completely loose.

I'm happy with the end result though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.