Ok i understand so what are some essentials i have to have to start offroading?
Edit: You can really start offroading anytime. A 2" lift and tires will make a lot more available...
In a relative order i'd recommend getting them:
1) 2" lift
2a) Programmer to adjust speedometer
2b) Wheels and/or spacers
3) Rear differential guard
4) Belly Guard or Steel Armadillo Trans Skid
5) Steel Armadillo front skid
6) Upgraded gas tank skid + tcase skid
7) Rock sliders (I prefer Steel Armadillo, 4XGuard is another option)
1) Tow points if you dont already have them (hitch in rear/ hooks up front)
2) snatch strap & shackles
4) OBA is nice (VIAIR 400P-A is what i carry)
.... lol or just go down my build thread list