Jeep Commander Forum banner

Posting pics

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  jeep5253 
#1 ·
There has got to be an easier way to post pics here. I just spent over an hour trying to figure it out and have not been able to. I would like to just pull my pics right out of iPhoto instead of having to join and external site like photobucket. I am also a member of theultimatejeep.com, as many of you are, and they found an easy way to post pics. Can we do the same or something similar here please?!?

#5 ·
Another bummer is if you do spend the time to add pics to your album and then link them to a post, no one can see them until the moderator clears/approves the pics which can be a day or two from my experience.

#8 ·
That is not true.

#9 ·
OK, I'm making it up. You even posted on my Snow Flexing thread two days after I posted photos that you could not see them.

#10 ·
OK, I'm making it up. You even posted on my Snow Flexing thread two days after I posted photos that you could not see them.
Yes, I did. But it is not true that a Mod has to approve pics before they can be posted.

#6 ·
The other down side to using an external site is, if the site closes, goes down, or changes it's web address all of your links to your pictures no longer work.

On the other had having administered several sites like this one in the past, you pay for storage, and that's what each picture you upload here is storage. So maybe it's a matter of coughing up a couple bucks to support the site, and maybe adding a couple more mod's that have the ability to approve pictures.

#7 ·
Hey cgriff54, Im cool with that. I would absolutely contribute and support to any site that I enjoy going to, as long as it is user friendly and makes things easy. If other similar sites can do it, so can this one. I enjoy all the topics and forums, and would just like to become more involved and share my experiences (yes in photos and pictures too) of everything I and my Commander have done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.