Jeep Commander Forum banner

Cmbined 4 Superlift and 2" OME

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Oleblue27 
#1 ·
Hello, I am new to the site however very versed in Jeeps and fabrication. I may have missed this but has anyone attempted to combine these two lifts? I can fabricate the extended links etc but it would be helpful to communicate with someone who may have already went this path.

#3 ·
I'm pretty sure txbajacommander didnt have to cut a coil off.

#4 ·
I intend to use Rocky roads upper control arm to correct the angle caused from the spring lift. I would assume thats why someone may have chosen to shorten the spring height to gain clearance. I am looking under the chassis and see a possible clearance with the cross brace. This may have to be modified...

#7 ·
I have talked to txbajacommander in PM. He told me he didnt have to cut the spring or do any modding. He's running the 4" block up front with OME struts and springs. I do not know if he used the MD or HD springs though. I do know he didnt do any cutting.

#10 ·
I know, i was surprised when he told me he did it. I will do it one day, and if i have to cut a coil off, then so be it lol. Just want to be higher! Also, txbajacommander is running the HD uni-ball UCA's. His down travel is just as bad maybe a LITTLE worse than someone running just a 2" lift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.