Jeep Commander Forum banner

trails in ohio?

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  CommandA.R. 
#1 ·
how many commander owners are from ohio? anyone know of any good trails to take the commander on, nothing crazy, just some trails to go exploring on and get a little muddy.

#2 ·
#3 ·
I am from the Toledo area. I don't know of anything other than the sand dunes in Indiana and Michigan. I would love to find something here in Ohio also.

#5 ·
there are a couple places to go jeep school south of cleveland. hey voodoo i think right thier off 126 and 71 its behind a car dealership you can see it from 126 when you head west for 71 on 126 two exits you can see it they made a little off road course. and down south by circleville there is a place

#9 ·
I talked to p@55W0rd and he said him and Cico7 would be up for it. i am heading to southington park march 2nd or 3rd with a few of my buddies, one of which owns a lifted f-150 with 35" tires. so if you are up to getting your xk muddy that weekend let me know.

#11 ·
I would love to join in on a trip. I've had my 07 for 6 years and am just now getting around to putting a lift on and some bigger tires in the upcoming month. I am defiantly down for something in the summer.
On a side note can anyone tell me if 255x75 17's on the stock rims with a 2.25" lift and 1.25" spacers will cause any rubbing after the pinch weld is pounded down? I have read so many threads and am pounding my head on what to do.I had a wrangler with 33's and loved it so I want the biggest posible tire without to many mods and cutting to the wheel well.

#12 ·
I would love to join in on a trip. I've had my 07 for 6 years and am just now getting around to putting a lift on and some bigger tires in the upcoming month. I am defiantly down for something in the summer.
Check out Ohio Commander Owners Meet in the trail runs / meet and greets thread. i started it and it is planned for april.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.