Jeep Commander Forum banner

Crazy Lakes Jeep Trail

6K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Frenchjeeper 
#1 ·
We went up on Friday after work and spent the night in the commander again. it was pretty fun. it got really cold that night. then that morning we ate, and drove to Cooke City for gas at $4.59/gallon:( and continued on to Goose Lake Jeep trail. heres some pictures from the Crazy Lakes Jeep Trail.

this is in the moring driving out. it was cold.

pictures from that night

me and the boys

my wife and the boys. behind them is Pilots Peak in Yellowstone National Park.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
looks like you and the family had a good time. thanks for sharing. to bad you took some of these pics after the calender was already finalized.

#8 ·
It was 38 degrees outside and you guys were wearing shorts. Your crazy!

#9 ·
Should have collected up a whole bunch of crawfish and had a crawfish boil. Yummy!!!
Nice pics!!!

#10 ·
I think a stock Commander could probably take that crossing without sucking up water as long as it went slow. Unless of course, its higher than it looks on your Jeep. Doesn't even look like it comes to your bumper! =)

Looks like good times, you'll have to show everyone around your part of the world when we all come for our bumpers! Like swarms of locusts.

#11 ·
great pictures - I love the one flexing on a rock in the water. Those rear shocks give you some serious suspension travel.

#12 ·
I see you have the new rails on, did you get a chance to test them??

#14 ·
Was the tpms light on due to you airing down? If not, do the 255/75/17's require a different pressure which activates the alarm? Just curious as I have a set on the way to my door this week.

-Jared

#18 ·
Command This. said:
great pictures - I love the one flexing on a rock in the water. Those rear shocks give you some serious suspension travel.
Great shot. Looks like that was a fun trip!

#19 ·
You have some amazing county side there. Wish we had half of your views.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.