Jeep Commander Forum banner

Startech exhaust

14K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  cav.turbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Ive just bought a startech exhaust for the commander. I do loose the spare wheel to fit it but I'm sure once fitted its gonna look awesome. As I got it 2nd hand I don't have the hangers so need to make some next week. Had a trial mock up to see what's required today.

Just need the startech front and rear skirts and wheels next.

See less See more
#2 ·
Amazing. But u have crd?
Can i ask u the price that u payd? Thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#4 · (Edited)
Amazing. But u have crd?
Can i ask u the price that u payd? Thanks

I bought it 2nd hand for £90

The startech exhaust fits the crd. If you look at the pics on the startech site for the commander it's all fitted to crd

I'm not expecting it to be any louder than standard as the box is huge. It's more visual for when I buy the rest of the body kit to go with it.

#6 ·
Is very nice but it ll not makes your car's angle under shorter?
In offroad u ll not risk to destroy it?

#7 ·
Yes it drops the cars angle. But I don't off road mine (actually its the wife's). Our's just gets used on the road and for towing a large caravan.

#8 ·
Ah ok!! I like it soo much but is hard to find it!! I was thinking to copy yours and made it custom:)
The sound gets better?

#10 ·
This was made by Startech ( http://www.startech.de/ ) but they no longer make anything for the Commander. Probably because the Commander was discontinued 2 years ago.

#12 ·
Very nice job. Can i ask you? I do t wanna be rude, how much did u pay for the exhaust? Thanks

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.