Jeep Commander Forum banner

Gallery

119K views 148 replies 77 participants last post by  Big Blue 
#1 ·
This Gallery of Photos was created to put member Photos on the front page to add something new to the forum.

Feel free to add pictures, this was just something to quick start the front page until I come up with something else. It needed something new, I will move it to the photo thread in the future when we come up with something new.

To keep this page CLEAN please post comments in other threads and turn off your signature on any posts to this thread (click button in post before submitting), THX.

AKFossil Gets a new Commander

Phunkeydude wins November JJUSA Photo Contest

Texel hits the trails

See less See more
Reactions: Beeks
#93 ·

#94 ·

#95 ·

#96 ·

#98 ·
Thanks, TAG did a great job

#105 ·
Just purchased this a few weeks ago. Had the windows tinted yesterday.
Still havent fully fell in love with the color.... Lol
Welcome to the forum.

#106 ·

#107 ·
This last weekend's day trip.

After climbing an INSANE steep hill. The clinometer was in the red all the way up.

I looked at what we just came up, and my mouth went dry. Losing it and rolling it in Moab is one thing, but it's a half mile down a 30+ degree slope from here. The above photo was a semi-flat spot, and I did a 50 point turn around there.

More playing around off of an old power line road.

A 1940's road grader in the middle of nowhere. Literally - there isn't even a road to it.

Creepy old house near the grader.

A cemetery that was established in 1893. I used an infrared filter and did a 1 minute exposure.

#108 ·
Last night's moon, taken with a new Canon L series lens I just bought. (Think "National Geographic" type white lens :) )

I used a variable neutral density filter here and a long exposure to create an "Apocalyptic" freeway. It was rush hour when I did this shot. :)

A little rattlesnake we found on a road. I picked up the docile little guy and got him off the pavement so he wouldn't get squished.

#113 ·
2008 jeep commander
4.7l
superchips flashpaq
straight pipe exhaust
2" rouch country lift
17x8 xd series spy wheels
255/70r/17 falken rocky mountain ats

Attachments

#116 ·
Wow 3 in a row - and they all look to be Limited's - really unusual even at a dealer you won't see that:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.