Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tire size question, 2" lift, on stock 18" wheels

17K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  luckyse7ens 
#1 ·
Hello,

I've been lurking, and researching, awhile on here but haven't quite found a similar answer to my question.

I have a 2" RC lift on a Overland with stock 18" wheels. I want to do the following:

265/65/18s with a 1.5" spacer keeping these wheels. I believe it will be close but am looking for some confirmation, maybe someone else running the same. Tires will be BF Goodrich ATs...will be pushing to 31.6" from stock of about 29.7" I believe.

How will this work out? I have contemplated changing rims, but prefer not to (I'm only here for 2 years and just am looking for a bit of better desert set up).

What do you guys think of this? Am I going to clear or have rubbing issues?

Thanks in advance!

#5 ·
265/65R18 will work perfect for 2 inch lift. That's the same width and height as a 265/70 on a 17 inch wheel.

#7 ·
Hi, glad I found a 18" Overland post. I am looking to get some 265/70R18's. I have a 2” RC lift and spacers. They have a manufacturer’s diameter of 32.6”. I don't seem to have the same welds as others have pictured on here and talked so much about, have other overland or later model owners found this too? I also have an option of a 275/65/R18 which has a smaller diameter of 32.1.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

#14 ·
Sorry to bump an old thread I just purchased a 2 inch RC lift. I've gotta Overland with stock 18's, wondering the max tire size without spacers.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.