Tire and perhaps wheel recommendations - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Jeep Commander Jeep Commander Header Right
HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

» Sponsor Links
Go Back   Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > Wheels / Tires

Wheels / Tires This section contains discussion about wheels and tires for your Jeep Commander.
Sponsored by: Discount Tire

JeepCommander.com is the premier Jeep Commander Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Level up: 7% Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Post Tire and perhaps wheel recommendations

I'm new here, and I've been reading through the New Here thread as well as others to help me make an informed decision on tires/wheels. Firstly, I have a stock 2009 Jeep Commander Overland with 245/R6018's. I have about 60k miles on them, and I am the original owner. I really do not care for the stock tires or wheels. I would like a decent All Terrain tire, and I cannot seem to find anything for this tire size. I had Duller Revo's on my other Jeeps, but they don't make this size for my Commander?! My preference would be to simply change the tires, and leave the wheels though they suck being plastic chrome look junk. However, I would consider different wheels so long as I can get the spare to fit in the carrier. I might even consider wheel spacers and/or a lift (if there's no other good choice). I do some minor offroading and I pull a camper on occasion. I'd really appreciate some advice. I've been reading so many threads, and my head is about to explode! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > Wheels / Tires