Jeep Commander Forum banner

diablo predator tuning advice

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  timanator 
#1 ·
Hi everybody, i bought a 2006 jeep commander limited hemi 5.7 about 3 months ago and i love it sofar,
The only mods ive done so far is a 2" rc lift and a chrome intakes hi flo intake
I have a diablo predator u7137 tuner coming in tommarow and i would love any help on
What is the best way to tune it to gain the most hp? Thanks,
P.s i love this forum!:lookaround::wiggle:

#3 ·
I have a 2010 Hemi with AFE intake, 180 thermo, and gibson exhaust. I have had a Predator for over a year and have tried mult settings and tunes. I have it on the 93 oct tune and there is a definite improvement over the regular tune. I also shut off the MDS and noticed minimal loss of fuel mileage. I also increased the throttle boost, as I prefer a sensitive throttle. The adjustments to shift points have probably made the biggest difference in overall driveability, however, with raising them at all available throttle openings.
Enjoy the various options and try out different settings to see what works for you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.