Jeep Commander Forum banner

Tuner

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jnbburton08 
#1 ·
Is anyone using the Super Chips Vivid Linq? I've been looking at both the flashpaq and the vivid. Are they both similar? Can the vivid disable the TPMS? Getting close to buying one and wanted to get the best for my 08 4.7L.

#2 · (Edited)
If you have an android phone, than i would suggest the vivid linq. I just purchased and used it for my 06 5.7 and I'd buy it for the transmission mappings alone, let alone the dtc functions. To answer your question you can disable the tire pressure system once you are vin locked. the vivid linq also allows reading of certain sensors in real time.

#3 ·
Thanks 06hemixk, I just got a email from Super Chips and they said that the vivid linq will not work with my Samsung Galaxy 4S active. So know I am drawn between some other tuners.
Super Chips Flashpaq and the Bully Dog for Jeep. I've been doing reading and seeing where everyone has problems out of super chips. I would prefer something that will be straight forward and easy. but then again nothing in life is easy. So if anyone is using a bully dog for jeep let me know. I have a 2008 commander with the 4.7l flex fuel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.