Jeep Commander Forum banner

Maintenance information and schedules

12K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  rblapham 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Nice comprehensive maintenance tip

#4 ·
I see I put the WRONG lube in my transfer case... Owner's Manual says ATF +4. WKJeeps.com lists Mopar Transfer Case Fluid,
P/N 05016796AC for the NV 245/247/249 cases and notes that other lubes are not recommended. I'm going with WKJeeps.com. They have reliable info straight from the factory. Thanks guys!

Joe R
SW Washington

#8 ·
@Unxmaal
Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details. (year, model trim, engine, 4wd system, etc.) It is nice for us know what your Commander has in it so we can better help you.

To make or modify a Signature click here - Signature - How to make or modify

NEW MEMBER REQUIRED READING!!! Important New Member information, Forum requirements & Forum rules. | Jeep Commander Forum

To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number (case sensitive) and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing Not necessarily for your signature but so you know what you have.

Also post an introduction in the "New Member" section. New Member Section

You can download a free Owner's Manual here--->Owner's Manual

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.