Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD: Airlfow Snorkel

4K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  07JeepXK 
#1 ·
Guys and Gals,
I still have the airflow snorkel for sale. I had a gentlemen that was going to get back to me when he got back into town, but he never did. So, its still up for sale. I removed it and its ready to go. Price $275 plus $75 core which will be refunded after you send me your stock airbox. This is my price. I do not want to trade for anything unless you have the OEM in dash navigation system. And the unit is 100% functional. Best to contact me at samwise70@gmail.com

#2 ·
Would your modified 4.7L air intake for the snorkel fit my 3.7L? If so I'm interested in buying the snorkel and then swappin intakes.

#3 · (Edited)
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet!!! People.... The only other way to get a snorkel is to pay over $600 and have it shipped from Austrailia. And this one already has the airbox modified!

#4 ·
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet!!! People.... The only other way to get a snorkel is to pay over $600 and have it shipped from Austrailia. And this one already has the airborne modified!
I really want it!! Would i be able to use the modified air intake from his 4.7l in my 3.7L?

#7 ·
Here are a couple pictures of my stock 3.7L intake:

Attachments

#8 ·
It looks identical to mine. Well except mine has been modified for the snorkel

#9 ·
My guess is the air box should be the same on all models, you could call the jeep parts department for verification however.

#11 ·
Woohoo, I bought it! Can't wait to put it on!

#12 ·
Awesome! Let me know if you have any install questions. It's really not that hard. Also when the time comes you might want to relocate your antenna to the drivers side like I did. I believe I posted pics in my garage thread.

#13 ·
I relocated my antenna as well, not too difficult.

#15 ·
Are you talking about relocating your antenna to the drivers side and using a stubby antenna there? I only ask because you have to totally take the antenna off on the passenger side to mount the snorkel. The snorkels are made overseas in Australia and their commanders antennas are located on the left side of the vehicle already. Keep in mine all those vehicles over there are right hand drive.

#17 ·
I use a stubbie, the range is not quite as good but hardly notice.

#18 ·
Congrats Psycho

I have shipped it out. you should have gotten my email. Thats some expensive stuff to ship. If you have any questions feel free to email me. I made up a template since i didnt have the original. good luck with the install.

#19 · (Edited)
I have shipped it out. you should have gotten my email. Thats some expensive stuff to ship. If you have any questions feel free to email me. I made up a template since i didnt have the original. good luck with the install.
I got your email, thank you very much, I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I can ship out my stock intake. I just got OME HD struts and springs installed with the 3/8" RRO spacer on top of the strut that gives me about 9/16" extra lift. I also installed f-150 monroe's in the rear. As of now I'm sitting at 38" in the front and 37" in the back with 265/70/17's, so not completely level but it looks pretty near it. The snorkel will be a great addition!

#20 · (Edited)
I think your suspension will settle a little. I'm running 285/70's and just measured and I'm sitting 37 1/2 up front and 38 in the rear. I'm running Matt's rear 1/2 spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.