Jeep Commander Forum banner

07 Commander Problem

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jeep5253 
#1 ·
In the last 3 days... 3 issues have come up with my commander. I hope you guys can advise me. First of all the power windows up front stopped working- back ones work fine.. then I pull in at work turn off the car and open the door and the radio stays on. So I am just turning off the radio when I get out. And now the dome lights aren't working. Dashboard lights etc... still work. What in the world could be going on. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. We did replace the battery about 3 weeks ago but none of the issues started happening until about 3 days ago.

#3 ·
Power windows are easy to fix. With the window all the way up, press and hold the button to lower it and hold for an extra few seconds once its down. Then pull up and hold to lift window until its all the way up and hold for a few extra seconds. This will reset the windows. You need to do it for both driver and passenger sides

#4 ·
I don't know if that will fix his problem. It sounds like his don't work at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.