Jeep Commander Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 17 Results
  1. Suspension / Lifts
    I have an 07 limited. I put a leveling kit on it and 31” tires with 1.5 spacers. I just had a completely new engine put in along with every other part that could possibly be replaced except for the radiator overflow and windshield washer tank. Even the computer was replaced. I’m in for a...
  2. New Member Introductions
    Hi, All! I am new to this forum. I just bought a 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 5.7L Hemi. I absolutely love it. Well taken care of. I plan on putting the lift in myself. I’ve done it on my old ZJ, a “Cannibal Lift”. It’s seems that a spacer lift is the way to go if you want to go if you want to do...
  3. New Member Introductions
    Hi Jeep Commander Forum, My name is Felicia and I am a brand new Jeep owner - as of two weeks ago. Seen in the pic is Big Zaddy, my 2007 Jeep Commander 3.7 4wd, and Lil Sister, my offroad trailer conversion. Big Zaddy is a high mileage mama with just under 200k miles, so I'm doing my own...
  4. New Member Introductions
    Hello to all the commander owners! Glad to finally be apart of the community! still building my profile so I can not currently start a lift/suspension thread. However the site did direct me to create this new member thread as part of my profile building step. I Just purchased my second jeep 2...
  5. New Member Introductions
    I'm obviously new to this site and this might be a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway. I just recently ordered the Rocky Road 2.25" Lift (despite some criticism of the company and their slow shipping process) and I am installing it with 265/70/R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Being a broke...
  6. Suspension / Lifts
    That's right! Contrary to popular belief (and recommendations) I'm highly considering transitioning to the MD coils for my '08 5.7L XK. We recently had a baby and now the wife drives the Commander around more and she complains about how "bumpy" the ride feels. Because of that it's made me more...
  7. Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade
    Anyone up/down grading and selling some OME HD's? :stickpoke:
  8. Suspension / Lifts
    Just bought an 08 5.7 commander and I am looking at lift kits. Was wondering what your opinions are on this lift kit I found on Amazon. It's a 2.5 front and 2 rear. Figured this would level it out. Just wonder if it's a decent product and well made. Here's the link...
  9. Suspension / Lifts
    Hey guys, I was hoping someone could give some suggestions on a good 4x4 shop in northern NJ. I live in Montclair (essex county) and dont really want to drive more then 20 miles to have work done. Specifically, i want to get my RC lift installed and spacers. I know many have done it...
  10. Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade
    All gone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  11. Suspension / Lifts
    Okay so here's my question.. Right now I have a similar lift kit on my jeep to this one actually they're the same. http://www.tellico4x4.com/product_info.php/products_id/27258 But I was wondering what would happen if I added a body lift to it from the suspension? So to add this one onto what I...
  12. Suspension / Lifts
    I'm a new member here with a virgin commander but i want to beef it up a little bit. So, i started looking at the hundreds of different wheel and tire combinations for the rocky road lift and i cant decide on one. I'm getting the lift put on soon and i'm still not sure if i want to put...
  13. Suspension / Lifts
    I have a 08 stock jeep commander. What is the best lift kit for it? And also my friend said spacers are bad because your car can come apart or something? Whats the deal with that? I want to put some tires on also, how many inches of lift will i need for 32 x 10.5 inch tires? Will the stock...
  14. Suspension / Lifts
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've had an 06 Commander for a couple of years now and it's time to replace the rubber. I am looking to go with tires that are a slightly larger and have always thought my truck would look nicer with maybe a 2" lift. I have a bunch of concerns. Can anyone tell me...
  15. Suspension / Lifts
    Hey all i am trying to figure out what is the best lift kit to get for my 2008 3.7L V6 commander. I know that there are a lot out there and RR makes ones and so does Revteck but i want to know what is the best one for the money also if i need to get one that has shocks that come with that kit...
  16. Suspension / Lifts
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I spent the last two days reading old posting about this issue but could not reach an answer. here are my question and I appreciate if someone can help me: I'm trying to lift my commander with this lift kit: 3.5" X Factor System Lift Kit for Commander XK...
1-16 of 17 Results