Join Date: Jun 2006
Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2006
Trim Package: Limited
Power-Train: 5.7L V-8 Hemi
If 4WD - system: QD-II
indymtb have you checked that you haven't also lost music stored/copied to the radio also? That would be a clue the hard drive or what ever is used for storage is going bad.
Does the mygig radio still use a hard drive? They haven't switched to flash storage yet?
All RER MyGIG NAV units in Commanders use a hard drive for storage.
Data File Transfer/Storage:
- 2007 RER models: 20 GB HDD for Nav, Photo, Music (7 GB available for storage)
- 2008-up RER models: 30 GB HDD for Nav, Photo, Music (17 GB available for storage)
- 2007-2008 REN models: 20 GB HDD for Nav, Photo, Music (7 GB available for storage)
- 2009-up REN models: 30 GB HDD for Nav, Photo, Music (17 GB available for storage)
- 2010-up RBZ models: 30 GB HDD for Nav, Photo, Music (17 GB available for storage)
- USB 2.0 port interface
- JPEG photo viewer
- Customizable screen background using your own photos
- Music file transfer
- CD/DVD to HDD
2006 Steel Blue 5.7L HEMI Limited 4x4 Build Date: June 9, 2006 Hour 14
Interior: Dark Slate/Light Graystone with Saddle Brown Leather Seats
Quadra-Drive II, NAV, DVD, Trailer Tow Group IV, Off-Road Group II, Remote Start, UConnect, Rear Backup Camera, Chrome Wheels,
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, Daytime Running Lights enabled, 2" Rough Country Lift with 265/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S
Last edited by jeep5253; 06-13-2011 at 03:39 PM.