Jeep Commander Forum banner

Friendly Commander Owners

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  BigPoppaJNutZ 
#1 ·
Commander Story time with Sauceboy

I went to 7-11 the other day to get some beef jerky to snack on the road with my father considering we had a few stops to make due to the amount of errands we had to prep for Easter. After 7-11 we went to a welding building where they fill up propane tanks for the BBQ. I'm pulling into the back of the building due to lack of parking in the front and see a pretty black Commander parked, so I decide to park next to it. I walk into the front entrance of the building, pay the gentleman who's working at the desk and proceed to the back of the building to get my propane tank from my Commander. As I'm approaching I see a guy looking at my Jeep and he's walking from side to side admiring it, which brought a smile to my face. He's talking with my dad and I'm thinking maybe they know each other from somewhere.
As I get to the Jeep, the guy turns around and says "Hey I saw your commander through the window and I wanted to come out and meet you, I own that black CMDR next to you! My name's Chuck!"
Needless to say we hit it off from there and started talking about why we love our XK's, and we discussed things about the engine all the way to the trunk. My father looks at Chuck and says, "Hey have you been to the Jeep Commander Forum online?!?!? The guys over there are GREAT! My son showed me the site last time he was in town and I've been on it reading up on the articles etc etc etc."
He filled my propane tank after that, shakes hands with us and then returns to work. I look at my father and say how awesome is the Jeep community? Good to be back aint it? And look at you !!! Advertising for the Jeep Commander Forum !!! Hot **** Dad!!!

P.S. Chuck had not been to the forum but keep your eyes out, I think we might be hearing from him :rofl:

See less See more
#2 ·
I made up business cards to bring people here! I think any XKs that aren't here are lost and lonely.

#6 ·
I made up business cards to bring people here!
I have been passing out business cards for a little over a year. Always carry a few in my wallet and vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.