Jeep Commander Forum banner

The other guy didn't stop.

6K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  GPintheMitten 
#1 ·
And smashed right into my commander today. No injuries. Lot's of damage to the whole passenger side. Sucks.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Glad nobody was hurt! That does SUCK! She will be fix and looking new new soon don't worry that is what insurance is for! It does stink that you will be with out a commander for a bit. She is such a pretty commander! Please post when she is all better. "D"

#6 ·
Hate to see that happen. hope everything works out well in putting it back to original condition.

#9 ·
Looks like you just took a picture after you took the Before picture! Looks good!!!

#10 · (Edited)
From the pic it looks just like it did before, I hope they did a great job and everything checks out. VERY SEXY JEEP BTW.
Looks like your missing part of your roof basket. ???

#11 ·
Looks like the body shop did a good job! Did you check along the body panels to make sure they were hung correctly? I've seen some work done in the past with weird gaping issues after work was complete.

#13 ·
3 months?!?! Holy crap that seems like a long time to get your car back. I'm sure you're sick of the rental car by now.

#14 ·
Looks great! Glad you got you commander back. You must be sooo happy! I know I would be. Now you just need to get some mud on it lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.