Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodyear Fortera HL 245/65/R17 Tire For Sale

6K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Commandtheroad 
#1 ·
I am selling my spare tire from my '06 Commander. It has never been used and has full tread. I recently mounted a larger tire on my spare, which is why I am selling my stock Goodyear Fortera HL 245/65/R17 (not including the wheel). I am asking $60 for it. Please let me know if you are interested. I live in Denver, CO...but would be willing to ship if necessary. Thanks!

#3 ·
According to UPS and Fedex, it would cost $30 to ship. Total cost w/ shipping would be $90. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

#4 ·
How much shipped to 77584?

#8 ·
How about the PM I sent you this afternoon at about 4:30, which is way before bjkasmith asked about it ? Wouldn't that make me in line before him ?

#9 ·
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I haven't checked the website in a few days. I still have the tire. I've had a lot of inquiries to ship to different locations, but I think the shipping rate is scaring people away.

bjaksmith- the shipping cost to 55129 would be $30.
jeep5253- Unfortunately you're a little further away and the shipping cost would be $40.

If either of you are still interested, please let me know. The first to confirm will get it. Thanks.

#10 ·
Sent you a PM.

#11 ·
I am realizing that shipping is going to be even more expensive than originally quoted in the previous posts. I called UPS to confirm the estimates I have received on-line and they quoted me a higher price. I must have entered something incorrectly...I don't know.

Anyway, the tire is still available, but more than likely will not be worth it to anyone who will need to have it shipped. I've had several inquiries from people out of state, but I am hoping that someone here locally near Denver will want the tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.