Jeep Commander Forum banner

Life is good

4K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  07JeepXK 
#1 ·
Well, just put 6 fresh quarts of Mobil1 5w-30 in the XK with a nice, and new Wix filter along with dropping in a freshly cleaned and oiled K&N filter.
I'm now sitting in the garage with my lab drinking a beer while looking at the truck. There are worse things in life.:eek:rangehat:

#2 ·
Damn, I must be bored, lol.:rofl:

#4 ·
Hahaha. I hear you. Something about brand new oil and filters----well----and beer, lol, makes me happy too.:rocker:

#5 ·
If you are real bored you can change my oil too.

#6 ·
Haha. Good times.

#7 ·
I thought our engines took 5w20? I cant remember though. Its been a few months since I've changed the oil and of course it's over due now. I always have to check the oil cap before I buy the oil because every vehicle I have owned used a different weight.

#8 ·
mine uses both 10W-30 and 5W-30 depending on what I feel like putting in.

#9 ·
Hmmmm. I just checked my oil cap and owners manual and they both state 5w20. Even for the 3.7 L and 5.7 L engines. I wonder if they changed it for the 2007 models.

#13 ·
Moved thread to Maintenance section.

#22 ·
Hmmmm, that lifetime oil change wouldnt do me any good then. I run nothing but synthetic fluids in my XK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.