In a nutshell :
1. Jack up the Vehicle properly and in a safe manner.
2. Take off wheel (I'm assuming this is easy enough to do on your own).
3. Remove the two inner (larger) bolts holding the entire brake assembly(front), or for the rear the two brake pad bolts which hold all you need to remove rotors. Remove the brake assembly in front, in rear push down metal tab on top of brake pad assembly and pull out similar to the front.
4. Remove the O ring around the axle area with a flat head screwdriver.
5.Pull off rotors. It may be difficult due to rust and dirt. WD 40 or PB Blaster/Break free can help. FOR THE REAR be sure the EBRAKE is NOT on causing brake shoes to press against the inner drum.
6. Replace in the same fashion you took it off.
Not the most detailed but it's not too tuff a job.
Mods: 2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, front tow hooks, 2.25" lift, rusty's 1/4" leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, rear swaybars disconnected, 4xguard front skid plate, mopar steel engine skid, Defender Roof Rack, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" wheel spacers from rough country ($59.99) , Yaesu FTm350 70 cm, 2meter 220 50 watt mobile radio , 5db gain mag mount antenna, Hella 500FF lights.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.