Just going to post this as well I'm looking up the drive shaft.
1. Disconnect and isolate negative battery cable.
2. Raise and support vehicle.
3. Note: If equipped with 4WD, remove front drive shaft.
4. Note: If equipped with 4WD and certain transmissions, a support bracket is used between front axle and side of transmission. Remove 2 support bracket bolts at transmission. Pry support bracket slightly to gain access to lower starter mounting bolt.
5. Remove two bolts (3) if equipped with an automatic transmission.
6. Move starter motor (4) towards front of vehicle far enough for nose of starter pinion housing to clear housing. Always support starter motor during this process, do not let starter motor hang from wire harness.
7. Tilt nose downwards and lower starter motor far enough to access and remove nut (2) that secures battery positive cable wire harness connector eyelet (1) to solenoid battery terminal stud. Do not let starter motor hang from wire harness.
8. Remove battery positive cable wire harness connector eyelet (5) from solenoid battery terminal stud.
9. Disconnect battery positive cable wire harness connector from solenoid terminal connector receptacle.
10. Remove starter motor.