Jeep Commander Forum banner

spark plugs

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jeep5253 
#1 ·
I'm looking to do a little bit of work on the Jeep, '06 with the 3.7l V6, and I was wondering.... what is a "good" brand of spark plug to use. I'm not looking for high performance, best in the world, just looking for a really good quality long lasting plug. Are there any signs of wear on the coil packs, while I have them out, that I should look for?? My Jeep had the motor replaced approx. 58k ago and I don't know how long the coil packs are suppose to last. I am noticing a little bit of stuttering when driving.

I keep doing searches on these subjects and it is kind of hard to weed out answers

any suggestions, or point me to the right threads, would be appreciated

thanks

#2 ·
#3 ·
@jeep5253 - When I click that Link, all it says is "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." Am I doing something wrong?

#5 ·
@jeep5253 - When I click that Link, all it says is "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." Am I doing something wrong?
@tankman67; I don't think you're doing anything wrong, it tells me the same thing when click on it.

I'd say it's a bad link.

#4 ·
I also have the V6, and from everything I’ve read on the spark plugs, it’s best to stay with the OEM plugs. I also went ahead and replaced my coil packs at maybe 150,000 miles. I have over 200k now and have never had a problem with the OEM plugs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.