Jeep Commander Forum banner

Greetings from the other side of the planet

5K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  XK-Dragon 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys from Russia, if not strange, but we also have here Jeep I have Jeep Commander 2006 mod.

#6 ·
congratulations and welcome to the forum.

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum.

#8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yes I will modify. Have any questions I will ask in the corresponding sections.
a few hours later I get to work and a little more talk about the car, and while one photo ...........................

#10 ·
Welcome! You will enjoy this forum! We are all here to exchange ideas about the Commander, and many of us help each other out as far as locating parts for people in distant areas. I spent just under a year in Vladivostok and saw a few Jeeps there. Where in Russia are you from?:program:

#15 ·
I have a stock install only CB. Lift kit want to, but not precisely defined by 2 "or 4" I hope you will help me determine the right Lift kit.
Photos will be spread in the garage for slediti odnovleniyami, start from the beginning, with the Wrangler YJ

#14 ·
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us and can't wait to hear about your mods and how you source the parts. I bet FedEx is going to love you! Do you off-road with friends who drive Russian made 4x4s? I'd love to hear how the Commander matches-up against any domestic Russian "Jeeps". I imagine the civilian versions of army 4x4s must be rugged and capable and I wonder how our sophisticated QDII compares.

#20 ·
We often drive out to nature, or why you need a Jeep )))))
in Russia do not make decent 4x4 for sale to the public, unless it can normally go on the road
UAZ Patriot

or UAZ Hanter

and Other

produce a car Niva comes from 70)))

or Chevy Niva

and from this we also build monsters, call them "Katletami"

on a photo below my client with his big machine )))))

like so

#17 ·
Welcome! that is a sweet pix!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.