Southern Arizona Trail Run - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Trail Runs / Meet & Greets This section is to set up trail runs / meet & greets and other Commander events. Meet fellow members and get to know the faces behind the keyboard!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Points: 224, Level: 4 Points: 224, Level: 4 Points: 224, Level: 4
Level up: 48% Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Southern Arizona Trail Run

Arizona guys, I'd love to wheel with you sometime. I live in Sierra Vista and have been trying to get ahold of Irishman to show him our corner of the state. I saw his Commander at the Blockbuster Video Store here in town one night and noticed his " jeepcommander.com " sticker on his side window so he is the reason you guys have to put up with me. HaHaHa. When I get ahold of him I would like to invite "The Az Possee" down to visit Garden Canyon in the Huachuca Mountains. We are lucky to live in a place where the sun shines nearly everyday and the weather isn't so "YUCKY" like I had to put up with in Ohio. GOD BLESS ARIZONA !!! Let me know if anyone would be interested in this adventure and i'll set it up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Points: 63,765, Level: 100 Points: 63,765, Level: 100 Points: 63,765, Level: 100
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%

Send a message via Yahoo to a49erFan
Southern Arizona Trail Run

I would love to come down there. My days off are Sunday thru Tuesday but with enough notice I can sometimes trade days around.

You are always welcome to come up to any of our events. We (the horsemen) get out about every for to six weeks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 XK, Steel Armadillo Front Bumper w/Warn Powermate winch, Rear Bumper w/tire carrier & Super Sliders, Rhino Rack Roof Rack and Foxwing Awning, KC Lights on Steel Armadillo Light Bar, 4xGuard Rear Differential Cover, Steel Armadillo Plates.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2009, 03:28 PM Thread Starter

I'd love to host this thing for us. My wife and I love wheelin' Arizona. The Commander is my wifes daily driver so we don't get too crazy in it. So far the only dents in it are from shopping carts but we have what we call Arizona racing stripes which are caused by narrow trails with alot of mesquite trees. I DUN DAT. And proud of every one of them. She's not too crazy about them though. I'd like to post some pictures of our jeep but I haven't figured that out yet. We need to create an idiot proof way of doing things here on this site. I have a strange schedule and it is sometimes hard to coordinate such events but I will do my best to get this thing off the ground. I'm excited about meeting some freinds with simular intrests. Let's get this off the ground and see where it takes us. We could be a distant band of brothers. (and sisters, for those of us who are married) Looking forward to meeting you all.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Points: 63,765, Level: 100 Points: 63,765, Level: 100 Points: 63,765, Level: 100

Click Here to learn how to Post & Resize Pictures.

Monday January 19th is a holiday... Hint!

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

49er, My wife would kill me if I planned a run for that day. It is our 6 month wedding anniversary. We were married in Tombstone July 19 last year. I promise though I will come through. Bad timing this time though. I am sorry. I'll get back with you. I don't want you guys to think i'm just blowing smoke.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Points: 16,293, Level: 81 Points: 16,293, Level: 81 Points: 16,293, Level: 81
Level up: 89% Level up: 89% Level up: 89%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2007
Trim Package: Overland
Power-Train: 5.7L V-8 Hemi
4WD
If 4WD - system: QD-II
Current Mileage: 232,700
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Machen View Post
I saw his Commander at the Blockbuster Video Store here in town one night and noticed his " jeepcommander.com " sticker on his side window so he is the reason you guys have to put up with me. HaHaHa.
That is soooo awesome...! I parked next to another Commander today in such a way so that the guy can see my jeepcommander.com decal. It would be great to see how many people report sightings or are drawn to the board because they saw the name.

Welcome to the board, Bob.

2007 Jeep Commander Overland - Steel Blue
5.7L Hemi + QDII
4" SuperLift
Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs
Caroline Driveline front drive shaft
285/70/17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx
Activated: DRLs + Tilting Mirrors
Autolite Iridiums
Cobra LX 29 LE CB with Firestik antenna
Rear fog lights
Mopar Grille Guard with Rugged Ridge HID driving lights
Sylvania Silverstars Ultra hi/low

"4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2009, 03:02 PM

Almost any Sunday - Tuesday works for me, Happy Anniversary (mine was on the 10th, 22 years).

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-15-2009, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

Az. guys, A local club here in Sierra Vista had a run to Garden Canyon in the Huachuca Mountains and posted it on their website. If interested you can read about it at rangeriders 4wheel drive club.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > Trail Runs / Meet & Greets

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in