Big Norv's - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
MyGarage Want to tell us about what vehicles make up your garage? Post em up in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
Points: 3,887, Level: 39 Points: 3,887, Level: 39 Points: 3,887, Level: 39
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Big Norv's

The one that started it all... My Limited . Way too many good times in this Jeep... many legal, many not so much ended up running it into the ground at 176K miles. had to really think if it was worth fixin... ended up buying a Jag and keeping the Jeep
Click image for larger version

Name:	P9100258.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	4325
Bought the Patriot for the wife when she was tired of her Camry. I had already bought my new Jag, but couldn't get rid of "The Limited". Ended up using her as part of the trade in. It was a hard to to watch my grand cherokee go, but this Patriot has served us well.

Name:	Patriot.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	4326
Just got the Commander about a month ago, and am in Love!!! Not sure if it's gained the prestige of my old Grand Cherokee, but she's freaking awesome none-the-less. We'll have to see what time tells.

Name:	Commander.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	4327
One of my bikes... 2007 Suzuki V-Strom 650. not the prettiest, not the fastest, but definitely a bad ASS motorcycle. Unfortunately this pic was taken outside of Indy where the engine blew up while taking a cross country trip from Cali to DC. The only good part of the trip was visiting Moab!!! next time I visit, I'll have 4 wheels for the trip and 2 wheels in tow.

Name:	StromDead.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	4328
Just a shot of me and my Jag. I got rid of this for the Commander, and really don't miss it at all, but it was a nice looking car, so I figured I'd share it. Did a lot of mods to this car, and is the nicest X-Type I've ever laid eyes on... not that I'm biased

Name:	MeAndJag.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	323.6 KB
ID:	4329

2006 Commander Sport 4.7 QTII (trail rated)
2007 Patriot Limited 2.4 (trail rated)
1997 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0 4x4 (deceased)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Points: 5,759, Level: 49 Points: 5,759, Level: 49 Points: 5,759, Level: 49
Level up: 5% Level up: 5% Level up: 5%

Jag for a Commander... Very interesting... Oh and "Semper Fi ", I can recognize the hair cut anywhere !

2010 Limited > 5.7> Pearl Black > QDII > 4 Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts+1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MTs > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire /Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders + Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear + JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Points: 7,761, Level: 59 Points: 7,761, Level: 59 Points: 7,761, Level: 59
Level up: 6% Level up: 6% Level up: 6%

I was gonna say the same thing. Its funny when I am on leave with no shave and no haircut or with a hat on and people say Semper Fi! "How did you know?" "its the way you walk" not the haircut!

'06 HEMI LIMITED LOADED QDII DE-BADGED, TINT, SILVERSTAR ULTRAS, LED TAILS, R/C LIFT, BILSTEINS, KMC XD HOSS WHEELS, DURATRACS, MAGNAFLOW, K&N CAI and OIL FILTER, ROYAL PURPLE, HAWK HPS PADS, RED CALIPERS, LEDs BEHIND GRILLE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 06:01 AM Thread Starter
Points: 3,887, Level: 39 Points: 3,887, Level: 39 Points: 3,887, Level: 39
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%

That's right USMC. It had to be done. That pile had to find a new home

And MP, if you were ever PMO on Pendleton, you've probably seen my Jag.. I'm sure you see a lot of cars, though, on Pendleton. I used to drive in and out of Pulgas every day and worked on mainside... CLB-13 for 3 years, CLR-17 1 year.

You can't miss a Marines haircut. I recruit up in Frederick, MD and even on a day where I see the nastiest Marines, kinda like you MP, hahaha, on leave, no shave, no hair cut, I know they're Marines. My wife can even point them out. That's when you know you're not hiding anything.

2006 Commander Sport 4.7 QTII (trail rated)
2007 Patriot Limited 2.4 (trail rated)
1997 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0 4x4 (deceased)
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Points: 1,063, Level: 17 Points: 1,063, Level: 17 Points: 1,063, Level: 17
Level up: 63% Level up: 63% Level up: 63%

Rah! Yut Yut and all that good trash just wanted to throw a shout out to all the Marine's!

Midnight Blue 2006 Limited 4.7 4X4, RR 2.25" Lift, K&N air filter, RC 1.5" wheel spacers.

"Freedom is not free, but the United States Marine Corps will pay most of your share"

"The Army and the Navy are run like traditional military services. The Air Force is run like a corporation. But the Marine Corps is a religion."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

Semper Fidelis!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Points: 5,759, Level: 49 Points: 5,759, Level: 49 Points: 5,759, Level: 49
Level up: 5% Level up: 5% Level up: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeTheBigBlueOx View Post
Rah! Yut Yut and all that good trash just wanted to throw a shout out to all the Marine's!
San Diego Calif; to Minnesota ? All climates and places.. We hear you..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Jeep Commander Discussion > Picture / Media Post > MyGarage

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in