Jeep Commander Forum banner

Help finding parts

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Mongo 
#1 ·
I need the trim piece that goes over the floor heater outlet duct on passenger side, the heater outlet is in the side of console towards the floor. It is not part of the console but of the plastic trim piece that hides the area in front of the console. I took the broken trim to Dallas Dodge and they could not find it in their parts exposions. I tried to find it on the internet but the Mopar sites didn't show it either.

Any help would be appreciated!

Don

#4 ·
There are a few parts they figure would be so unneeded for service in the future, they never put them into the parts system or the catalogue. This part looks like its one of them.

A few others people don't realize, some of the foot pedals, like the brake and clutch do NOT have any replacements neither from the Dealer or aftermarket on a lot of vehicles.

Seats can be purchased through the dealer and they are often special order and costs near $1000 or more.

If one person out of 100,000 units made needs the part, its just not worth the cost of stocking it in the parts system. So if it needs replaced, you're going to have to go to a junkyard and salvage it off another vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.