Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum - View Single Post - Attention - Upcoming Password Changes
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2016, 01:16 AM
Big Blue
Super Moderator
Points: 21,500, Level: 92 Points: 21,500, Level: 92 Points: 21,500, Level: 92
Level up: 15% Level up: 15% Level up: 15%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2008
Trim Package: Sport
Power-Train: 4.7L V-8
4WD
If 4WD - system: QT-II
Current Mileage: 102,100
Garage
Exclamation Avatar problems

I tried to post this issue as it's own thread but I received the alert that I don't have sufficient privileges to access & post a new thread here, so, this is what i am reduced to.

Over the last 2 weeks, I have sent a couple of e-mails and a PM to the administrators and have received NO RESPONSE.

This is regarding a problem I am having trying to upload a new avatar; the avatar is a jpg file 140 x 105 pixels which is well within the avatar size limit and the website will not save the image; I have tried uploading it directly from my computer and uploading it as a URL from an image hosting website (photobucket) and it is unsuccessful no matter how I try to do it, saying "Unable to save image". I deleted my old avatar and I'm unable to upload a new one, so, now I have no avatar at all. If you could take a look at my account and try to figure out what the problem is I'd appreciate it.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with my apparent inability to generate any kind of response from the administrators here.

Kind regards,
Big Blue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Big Blue; 07-11-2016 at 01:19 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome