Jeep Commander Forum banner

Mini-Mods to the Panel

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  PolarBZ 
#1 ·
Here's just a quick pic of the center climate control area where I added a stick on inclinometer to gauge horizontal roll-over and a LED flashlight that recharges in the accessory port. I've had the inclinometer at about 30 and then it gets kinda scary. The light is my most recent addition and is bright as hell and small enough to see into those tight places. I also have a regular flashlight in back, but I don't think I'm going to be needing it anymore - the little light there is brighter than the regular size flashlight.

Yes, yes, I know its dusty and there is some coffee drops on the dash - it happens when you do some impromptu off-roading and the wife has a regular coffee cup instead of the travel mug. And its been too long since my last detail - sue me! =)

See less See more
#2 ·
Isn't that little lens thingy being blocked? I thought that was a temp sensor for the climate control system. Of course, from the pic it looks like you have everything set to max broil. Must be a bit cold there...

#4 ·
It was cold today. But, after reviewing the manual, I think you are probably correct - and I should rectify that - probably move it up an inch or so. No biggie. I kinda forgot to check on that one and then it was out of sight, out of mind. Good catch - I learn something new every day.

#3 ·
Yes, yes, I know its dusty and there is some coffee drops on the dash
Looks good! I wish you could see my XK in person and you would feel much MUCH better about that little bit of dust. I have mud splattered around from wheeling with the windows open, dust on every inch, dog hair, and various other substances that are unknown even to me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.