Jeep Commander Forum banner

Custom projector headlights

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jeepdriver11 
#1 ·
hi guys here are some pics of my project, i will get into some details a bit later.

here you go,

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm unsure how I feel about the body color headlight interior, but that is a very clean retrofit! Looks like an extremely nice beam, too! What are those projectors from?

Looking forward to more details on the install!

#3 ·
Thanks! I actually wanted to go with all black everything but then decided to make it an iron man theme. It's very close to body color but it's not. It's champange with burgundy

everything is morimoto brand.
Mini h1 6.0 projectors
Amp 3five ballasts
35w bulbs
Relay harness
Panamera shrouds

For a first time thing it was tough and it's easier to pay someone to do it, but it's no where near as fun.

My suggestions:
Buy after maker headlamps makes it much easier.

#4 ·
That looks pretty good, im with the above poster on the colors but i like where you went with the iron man theme.

How bad were the housing to pull apart? I plan on retrofitting my Passats halogen projectors w/ a 35 watt drop in kit into the jeep when i put Bi-xenon projectors in the VW. Just gotta get shrouds that'll work woth the oem vw projectors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.