FS: Michelin LTX AT2 P265/70R17, set of 4 - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for PARTS. **NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
Points: 12,498, Level: 73 Points: 12,498, Level: 73 Points: 12,498, Level: 73
Level up: 12% Level up: 12% Level up: 12%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Send a message via AIM to rwmorrisonjr Send a message via MSN to rwmorrisonjr Send a message via Yahoo to rwmorrisonjr
FS: Michelin LTX AT2 P265/70R17, set of 4

I'm pulling the trigger on kiddnewt's Bridgestone tires so I can remove the lift and go back to stock. So I'm selling my Michelin LTX AT2 tires to offset the cost of going back to stock. The tires have roughly 18k highway miles and about 85-90% tread left. No sidewall damage or curb rash, rotated every 6k miles, ride nice & smooth, and are decent offroad.

Bought these last May for about $850, asking $550 for the set. Tires are in Alexandria, VA, Cameron Station area, ZIP 22304. Am able to deliver up to a reasonable distance, prefer local pick up.

Tires are still in use, need to get kidd's installed before the tires are available for pickup.

PM me if interested.

2006 XK Sport, 4.7l, QTII- many mods
----------------------------------------------------
'An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."- Robert A. Heinlein

"Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."- George Orwell

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 09:16 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to rwmorrisonjr Send a message via MSN to rwmorrisonjr Send a message via Yahoo to rwmorrisonjr
UPDATE: Tires are now in my garage, they need to find a new home fast. I have pics I can email if interested. Still asking $550, but am open to serious offers. Still prefer local pickup or reasonable distance/meet halfway delivery.

Forgot to add that they have Discount/American Tire road hazard plan on them, it transfers with the tires.

I know someone wants these, they're great tires. Please give them a new home!

'An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."- Robert A. Heinlein

"Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."- George Orwell

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Points: 2,121, Level: 27 Points: 2,121, Level: 27 Points: 2,121, Level: 27
Level up: 81% Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Just did my lift and am thinking about tires. Do you have any pics? Not sure what the tread looks like on thoes.

07, 4.7 V8, QDII, Limited, Rough Country 2" lift, Flowmaster 50, LED license plate lights, complete EURO driving lights, M/T BF Goodrich 245/75/17, Complete 4XGuard with 2" receiver and loop, 4XGuard front skid plate, 10,000lbs promark winch.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER NURSE View Post
Just did my lift and am thinking about tires. Do you have any pics? Not sure what the tread looks like on those.
PM me your email address, I'll send you pics.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Bump for these, they're looking for a new home.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

Bumpity bump! Someone's got to want these!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-29-2010, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

Bump, still available, someone's got to want these.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-31-2010, 09:43 AM Thread Starter

Memorial Day bump! Someone make me an offer, I want these out of my garage! Willing to deliver within a reasonable distance from DC.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

These are still available, someone make me an offer and take them off my hands!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Sold, please close.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Buy/Sell Forums > Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in