22" Chrome Oasis Nomad Multi-piece - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for PARTS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-19-2007, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Points: 1,238, Level: 19 Points: 1,238, Level: 19 Points: 1,238, Level: 19
Level up: 38% Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

22" Chrome Oasis Nomad Multi-piece

Hey all, again i'm trying to get rid of my 22's. I used to be "Moparman" but I lost my password to my account and my old email account. Same wheels, new price. 22x9 2 piece Oasis Nomads. They can be pulled apart and have the centers painted silver or black. They are in tip-top shape. Tire's have at least %80 tread left. $1,300 plus shipping.

Heres the ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=330078096304
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 08:59 AM
Points: 2,457, Level: 30 Points: 2,457, Level: 30 Points: 2,457, Level: 30
Level up: 5% Level up: 5% Level up: 5%

Re: 22" Chrome Oasis Nomad Multi-piece

HEy i didnt know you where on this forum, i contacted you the other day seeing if you could do 1300 including shipping off ebay, Im still really interested, i just would like sometime if thats possible, obviously if they sell before i can get my hands on them im screwed but if you still have them in a few weeks ill takem off your hand, do you accept moneyorder?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Points: 3,952, Level: 40 Points: 3,952, Level: 40 Points: 3,952, Level: 40
Level up: 1% Level up: 1% Level up: 1%

Re: 22" Chrome Oasis Nomad Multi-piece

You are sending someone you don't even know 1300 off Ebay, offering you no protection at all? If you do do it through Ebay/Paypal, make sure you fund your transaction with a credit card. Paypal will NOT guarantee the quality of goods purchased. For example, I bought a radio that didn't work, I got no protection from paypal, but as I funded my transaction with a credit card, I was able to do a charge-back through my credit card company. I can't even imagine the risks of doing a transaction of such magnitude with no protection at all. I am not saying the seller is trying to rip anyone off, I am just saying be careful, especially when your buying from another state or country. Good luck to both...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Classifieds Section > Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in