Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

REC NAV North American unit

7K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  YB Normyl 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling an REC NAV (navigation) factory radio. I've been using it in my Commander for 8 months now. I replaced the screen and buttons, comes with NAV antenna and AE DVD and manual, so it's pretty much plug and play. It's out of a Durango but fits Jeep Grand Cherokee 05-07, Commander 06-07, 300C 05-07, Dodge Ram 07, check for others. Just bought another REC in need of repair so I'm selling this one. Again, it includes a GPS antenna, about $20 on ebay and the newest map DVD AE version which is about $130 on ebay. So that's about $150 worth of extras included in the $500 price. That's $500 plus shipping.

More from WK Jeeps
http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_nav.htm

See less See more
#9 ·
#13 ·
rec radio rear photo

wonder what the old 4 pin connector is for?? any help?

[/IMG]

#17 ·
#18 ·
Found a looker for a Nav unit in Dallas

Hi YB

I have been on the site for a while, and mostly read and lurk, but I have seen that you want to sell your Nav Unit. Anyway I came across this posting on the Dallas Craigslist from a person looking for a unit like yours.

Since I have not posted more than 5 times I can not post the URL, and your PM is full, but if you look it up on Craigslist, the heading is "Wanted: Dodge / Jeep Nav radio"

Good Luck

#19 ·
Fishman said:
Hi YB

I have been on the site for a while, and mostly read and lurk, but I have seen that you want to sell your Nav Unit. Anyway I came across this posting on the Dallas Craigslist from a person looking for a unit like yours.

Since I have not posted more than 5 times I can not post the URL, and your PM is full, but if you look it up on Craigslist, the heading is "Wanted: Dodge / Jeep Nav radio"

Good Luck
Thanks, I see it. Also thinking of getting an ebay selling account, the NAVs seem to go pretty fast there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.