F/S: MyGig RER Navigation Headunit, Low Speed (IL) - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for PARTS. **NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-11-2014, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Level up: 9% Level up: 9% Level up: 9%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Arrow F/S: MyGig RER Navigation Headunit, Low Speed (IL)

Intro:
Newb on this site, but not a newb to forums in general. I had someone suggest listing this here. For a higher dollar item most may be cautious purchasing from someone with 1 post, I can provide eBay feedback if it helps (100% positive) from my personal account. I would also have no problem meeting in person if you are local to the Chicagoland area and would like to test the unit out in your vehicle before purchase (it's a quick/easy install for 08-10 models).

On to the item:
I am selling the OEM navigation system (MyGig RER) out of my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Great condition, no damage or defects, works perfectly. I recently removed the unit from my Jeep and took a number of pictures. I also have 2 videos I took with my phone so that it could be seen in action before removal, see video section below.

This will fit a number of different Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge vehicles. If you have any questions on fitment, just ask. The low speed bus system only works on specific 2007-2010 model vehicles. For Grand Cherokees and Commanders specifically it is 2008-2010, but can be adapted to work with older models (good info HERE and HERE). Check out wkjeeps.com for more info: LINK

Which model is this again?
This is a: MyGig RER 730N (North America), Low Speed Bus.

What's included?
This is for the headunit only. It does not include the GPS/SAT antennas (both can be purchased separately online), or phone mount.

Shipping and price?
Will ship via FedEx w/Tracking. Headunit is already packaged and ready to go (wrapped in multiple layers of bubble wrap, as seen in pics below).
  • Price: $600/shipped OBO

Any questions?
Just ask. Thanks!

Videos:
  1. YouTube Vid 1
  2. YouTube Vid 2

Pics:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Buy/Sell Forums > Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade

Tags
mygig , nav , rer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in