WTS Two 12" Kicker CVX With 5500W Amp System - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for PARTS. **NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-11-2016, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Points: 8,084, Level: 60 Points: 8,084, Level: 60 Points: 8,084, Level: 60
Level up: 67% Level up: 67% Level up: 67%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

WTS Two 12" Kicker CVX With 5500W Amp System

Slowly looking to get rid of my commander within the next few months. I have had this sound system in the trunk and rarely used it. It is extremely powerful and the size of the interior of the commander just amplifies it. System consists of two 12" kicker CVX subs (1500W each) hooked to a Power Acoustik BAMF 5500 amp. The box was custom made. Yes, it is big, but I didn't need the whole trunk or 3rd row seats so I had it made for maximum bass.

If you just want the box, give me something for it and its yours. If you want the whole system including 2 subs ($250 each), amp ($280), kicker speaker wires (?), kicker power wiring kit ($100), I am asking for $600 obo. Prices I paid are in parenthesis next to each item. Every component is in good condition, no problems at all.

2007 Jeep Commander 4x4 BLACK: 2" RC Lift, 17" Matte Black V-Tec Rims, 255/75/17 Tires, E&G Classics Grill, K&N CAI, Tinted Windows/Turn Signals/Taillights, 25000K HID Low Beams/Fog Lights, 12" Kicker CVX Subwoofers, AVS Vent Visors, MOPAR Roof Bars/Step Bars, LED Lighting, 13" Rubber Antenna, Rear Grab Handles, MOPAR Front Suspension Skid Plate, Chrome Fascia, Weathertech Floor Liners.

Future Mods: Black Out Grill, AVS Bugshield, New Kicker Speakers.

Wish List: Dual Super 44s
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Buy/Sell Forums > Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in