09 Commander Parts
My 09 Jeep Commander was totaled out by my insurance company in March and I have some parts leftover that I was planning to install, but never got to it. I am in Houston, TX and plan to give the parts away, but I don't really have the time or bandwidth to deal with shipping anything now. I was not able to replace my Commander with another in the time allotted, but I stayed in the Jeep family and adopted a 2015 Laredo. I would rather not throw out the parts, so if you think you may want them PM me.
Vehicle: 2009 Jeep Commander Sport 3.7L V6 RWD
1. Wagner TQ #QC1087 - Rear Ceramic brake pads
2. Duralast #MKD1080 - Front Semi-Metallic brake pads
3. Gates Upper & Lower Radiator Hoses
4. Crown #55394495AB - Hood Release Level & Cable
5. Driver's Door Switches and Wiring
6. Fail Safe Thermostat
7. TorqFlo #815589 - Water Outlet
8. Moog ES804644 - Tie Rod Ends
9. Mopar EGR Valve #53034065AA
10. Mopar Stock Rear Springs
11. Rear Spring Isolators
12. Moog #K80629 - Ball Joints
13. Sway Bar Mounts (for bushings with center bead)
14. Windshield Washer Nozzle
15. Steering Wheel Controls
I will be checking back and monitoring my PM's, so if you are interested, please PM me and I will meet you with the parts.
2009 Jeep Commander Sport 3.7L V6
Upgrades: K&N Filter, DRL's, Rear Handles, Curt Hitch, Steel Suspension Skid Plate, Fogs, Secure Console Cover, Bilstein 4600 Shocks (F/R), Moog Front/Rear Swaybar Links, Moog Front Swaybar Bushings, Moog Front Lower Control Arms, EBC Greenstuff Pads, Ignition Mod
Last edited by MrMustang; 07-08-2018 at 11:00 PM.