Join Date: Jun 2013
Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2006
Trim Package: Limited
Power-Train: 5.7L V-8 Hemi
If 4WD - system: QD-II
Current Mileage: 175,000
|Parts For Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for PARTS. **NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread|
|LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
- Weathertech floor mats : $200I have mats for all three rows, still in great condition. The driver's floor mat does have a small tear in the hole where it secures to the plastic securing tab, you can see it in the pictures.This is a custom fit car cover from California Car Cover Company. It's one of their exterior covers; I believe it is the Stormweave. It's still in great condition, with no tears. I didn't have the grommet installed for the FM antenna, so no hole there. I did have a clear plastic window sewn in by Cal Car Cover near the rearview mirror, because I had to display my parking placard.I have the Steel Armadillo front shackle mounts with all mounting hardware, and a Smittybilt hitch shackle mount. I also have shackles for all three. There's a little surface rust on all of them, but a wire wheel and some fresh paint would remedy that.
- 18x9 Wheels : $100These are Euro Racing Wheels ER038 wheels. They're 18x9 wheels, with dual 5x5 / 5x5.5 bolt patterns. They're in rough shape, and were used as my off road wheels. No center caps for them, unfortunately.
- 265/70R17 Duratracs : $50I have a set of 3 of these Duratracs. The fourth popped, unfortunately. They're load range E 10 ply tires, and still have about 1/4-1/2 inch of tread left.
- Superchips 3875 : $150I made sure to fully unpair this from my Jeep before selling it, so it should be ready to go.
- Trakmotive CV Axles : FreeI ran these on my Jeep for about 5k miles. The driver's side inner boot has a small tear and should be replaced. I also don't have axle nuts for them. If you're looking for a spare set to get you off the trail, these would be great.I always had this as a spare on off road trips. The wheel is an 18" wheel off a Wrangler Sahara, and the tire is a brand new 255/70R18 Bridgestone Dueler AT. The wheel and tire have never seen the road.
No trim ring, but otherwise this system should be fully wired to plug into your Jeep. The head unit has navigation, wired Apple Carplay and Android Auto, Bluetooth, etc. The PAC module should work with any Commander, as well as some VWs and other vehicles. I never got steering wheel controls working on my Jeep, though that could just be user error.
- Two 12" Subs and Amp : $200These subs and amp are more than enough to fill out the low end bass in a large SUV. The subs are JL Audio 12W3v2-D4 subs, and the amp is a Pioneer GM-D8601. The two subs are in separate boxes, so you can remove one if you need a bit more space, or want to fold up one third row seat. The two boxes together are about as wide as the third row.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|