Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CV Axles - No longer for Sale

12K views 53 replies 12 participants last post by  Big Blue 
#1 ·
Unfortunately, I had to get rid of my Jeep in the past month, so I have a number of parts available. Depending on the part, I may consider shipping, but local pickup in the San Francisco Bay area would be preferred. I tried to price things reasonable, but I'm also open to offers.

• First, I have some interior/exterior accessories:

I have mats for all three rows, still in great condition. The driver's floor mat does have a small tear in the hole where it secures to the plastic securing tab, you can see it in the pictures.​

This is a custom fit car cover from California Car Cover Company. It's one of their exterior covers; I believe it is the Stormweave. It's still in great condition, with no tears. I didn't have the grommet installed for the FM antenna, so no hole there. I did have a clear plastic window sewn in by Cal Car Cover near the rearview mirror, because I had to display my parking placard.​

I have the Steel Armadillo front shackle mounts with all mounting hardware, and a Smittybilt hitch shackle mount. I also have shackles for all three. There's a little surface rust on all of them, but a wire wheel and some fresh paint would remedy that.​

These are Euro Racing Wheels ER038 wheels. They're 18x9 wheels, with dual 5x5 / 5x5.5 bolt patterns. They're in rough shape, and were used as my off road wheels. No center caps for them, unfortunately.​

I have a set of 3 of these Duratracs. The fourth popped, unfortunately. They're load range E 10 ply tires, and still have about 1/4-1/2 inch of tread left.​

• I also have a few parts available:

I made sure to fully unpair this from my Jeep before selling it, so it should be ready to go.​

I ran these on my Jeep for about 5k miles. The driver's side inner boot has a small tear and should be replaced. I also don't have axle nuts for them. If you're looking for a spare set to get you off the trail, these would be great.​

I always had this as a spare on off road trips. The wheel is an 18" wheel off a Wrangler Sahara, and the tire is a brand new 255/70R18 Bridgestone Dueler AT. The wheel and tire have never seen the road.​

• Finally, I have some A/V Accessories:

No trim ring, but otherwise this system should be fully wired to plug into your Jeep. The head unit has navigation, wired Apple Carplay and Android Auto, Bluetooth, etc. The PAC module should work with any Commander, as well as some VWs and other vehicles. I never got steering wheel controls working on my Jeep, though that could just be user error.​

These subs and amp are more than enough to fill out the low end bass in a large SUV. The subs are JL Audio 12W3v2-D4 subs, and the amp is a Pioneer GM-D8601. The two subs are in separate boxes, so you can remove one if you need a bit more space, or want to fold up one third row seat. The two boxes together are about as wide as the third row.​

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks. It was tough getting rid of it, but unfortunately it was getting too expensive to maintain and the transmission was on its way out.

#3 ·
Yea...sucks you had to sell....:frown2:

You got any pictures of those rims on your jeep? And are these sized/spaced so to not need 1.5" spacers?

#5 ·
Yea...sucks you had to sell..../forums/images/JeepCommander_2016/smilies/tango_face_sad.png

You got any pictures of those rims on your jeep? And are these sized/spaced so to not need 1.5" spacers?
No pictures on the Jeep, unfortunately. They have 0 offset, so it’s equivalent to 5” of backspacing, or close to the stock wheel with a 1” spacer. The offset should be plenty to run a 285 and not hit the ball joint.

#17 · (Edited)
@consumedbywater;

Haven't heard anything from you in this thread since the end of September; Can we get a status/update of items that are still available please?

Thank you.
I'll give you a couple of more days to respond cbw, if I don't hear from you, I'll be closing this thread.

#20 ·
Everything except the stereo equipment (head unit, amp, and subs) is still available. I'm open to offers, so if you're interested in something feel free to send me an offer.

Reactions: Big Blue
#28 ·
#33 ·
#35 ·
#38 ·
#39 ·
#40 ·
Reactions: jeep5253
#43 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.