Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black side bumper moldings & lift gate handle

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Hogan6 
#1 ·
I upgraded to chrome so now I have my black pieces ready to sell. Just make me an offer, I'm really just looking to get rid of them.

#2 ·
Hogan6 can you post a pic with the chrome upgrade. i have 07 red rock pearl as well and would like to see what it looks like.

#3 ·
Hogan6, looking to do all blk on my limited, how much?

thnx.

#4 ·
testa, you can see all my pictures on this forum here: http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3703

I wasn't sure about it myself but I like it so far although I'm excited to get the rest of it done in about another week. The new grill is defintely by far my favorite upgrade. Thanks

#5 ·
In Command said:
Hogan6, looking to do all blk on my limited, how much?

thnx.
I really have no idea how much. Just yell out a reasonable price that you would be willing to pay for it and we can negotiate from there. I have all 4 side moldings and the back lift gate handle.

#6 ·
Thanks for your responce,..How old are they? Any scratches? Damages?

thnx,

#7 ·
In Command said:
Thanks for your responce,..How old are they? Any scratches? Damages?

thnx,
Well they came off my truck which is an 07 so they are as old as my truck. I do not believe they have an damages but I will look over them with detail as soon as I can. Probably tomorrow

#8 ·
Hogan6,

Well,..I really have no idea??? & I really don't want to insult,..sooo, will you ship to Ca. fed-x ground, because of the size,...$50.00???

thnx,

#9 ·
hogan6 that looks sick (in a good way) i def want to upgrade all my standand black moldings to chrome, also like the door entry guards.........very nive

#10 ·
In Command said:
Hogan6,

Well,..I really have no idea??? & I really don't want to insult,..sooo, will you ship to Ca. fed-x ground, because of the size,...$50.00???

thnx,

Did you want the lift gate handle also? How about $50 for all side moldings and an extra $10 for the liftgate handle? And yea I'll ship them whichever way is easier for you. Like I said I just don't want to be hanging on to them for a long time. i have enough junk. I'm an eBay seller so I use Paypal if that works for you. I'm going to inspect everything first this evening to make sure it's all in good condition before we make anything final. If everything is good with you I will PM you with paypal information if you want to go that route. :cool: Just let me know, no hurry

#11 ·
Good morning,..Thnx, I will take it. Pm me for shipping, as I am also paypal ready..

thnx.

#12 ·
In Command, PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.