Old veteran XK driver and forum member has run in to some hard times.
Hope I am listing this correctly.
Must sell this week! $17,800 I know it is last minute but lease buy out is coming up next week and because of financial issues I canít arrange financing right now. Need to move quickly if interested!
This XK is in great condition! Never off road, full servicing, totally babied, hate too give it up but my loss can be your gain!
Many factory upgrades!
- 40,200 miles
- 6 cyl
- 2 inch Rocky Road lift
- 1.25 inch Fred Goeske wheel spacers
- Installed factory DVD player
- Upgraded from cloth to 3 rows of two tone Leather seats
- Center console upgraded with matching leather
- Interior door panels upgraded to Limited door panels
- Roof rack
It looks like Kelly Blue book for similar specs is $17k to $19k for the Sport.
KKB for similar Limited is $21k to $23k
65th anniversary edition package is between Sport and Limited
Most of us XKers know the values but I wanted to add that
Vehicle is in Richboro, PA. Send PM right away if interested