F/S 2006 Suzuki SV650S - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Vehicles for Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for VEHICLES. **NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Points: 1,608, Level: 23 Points: 1,608, Level: 23 Points: 1,608, Level: 23
Level up: 8% Level up: 8% Level up: 8%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

F/S 2006 Suzuki SV650S

I have a 2006 SV 650S It has just under 20k on it and is a great bike. I have owned it since new and took very good care of it, it has never been dumped or stunted. I did drop it once and scratched a mirror, also last year a wind storm knocked it over while under a cover but only broke the mirror and a brake lever. It currently has a -1 front sprocket and a +2 rear sprocket. A KG Cyce full fairing kit and Devil Exhaust muffler. It does need tires. The only mechanical problem that was just discovered is that the rear brakes dont build up pressure, also it is apart currently as I was repainting it blue and silver. I was also installing some LEDs around the headlights. I would like 3,500 for it as it sits right now. I will paint it the color I planned(or a different one if you supply it), assemble and repair it to Ready to ride condition for 4,000 OBO.

If you want more pictures please ask, I am trying to sell fast. I just dont have time to ride it and im short on storage space.

'06 XK 245/70R17 Nitto Terra Grappler, Thrush 30" glasspack, My Custom LED taillights, Euro fog/bumper light mod, LED accent lights...working on more to come :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-22-2011, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

OK 3300 OBO fixed painted and ready to ride

'06 XK 245/70R17 Nitto Terra Grappler, Thrush 30" glasspack, My Custom LED taillights, Euro fog/bumper light mod, LED accent lights...working on more to come :-)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-26-2011, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Id like to sell before I deploy...so if anyone is interested or knows someone who is...please share this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Buy/Sell Forums > Vehicles for Sale/Wanted/Trade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in