Commnder Limited For Sale 5.7L 4X4
For Sale in Las Vegas...if interested I will deliver the Jeep to Reno, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles or San Diego area.
*** PURCHASED IN CALIFORNIA SO IT HAS ALL CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS ***
I bought this Jeep almost 4 months ago. It was my first SUV which I thought I wanted but I have come to realize I am not an SUV/Truck person and miss driving small cars which I have always owned. My wife and I fought for who would drive the Jeep the first few weeks now we fight for who will drive our Saab convertible. So I am selling it. I will consider a trade for an Audi allroad wagon.
I'm not sure what to ask since there is no kbb data out yet for '06 models. If you're intersted you know what a new one will cost you at the dealer. It has pretty much all the options in it. MSRP is $44,850. Invoice is about $40,500. Take the $1000 rebate, add the $700 destination and a new one is in the $40,000 area. Mine has 5200 miles on it and has the 5 year extended full warranty with 2 years of free maintenance. So make an offer based on all those variables.
- 5200 Miles - had oil change at 3000
- Extended 5 Year /60K Warranty and 2 year / 24K free maintenance
transferable to new owner
- Midnight blue / light khaki leather interior - both interior and exterior in new
- Limited with 5.7L V8 HEMI engine
- NAV, Upgraded Boston Acoustics 6 CD Changer, Sirius Radio
- Infotainment System (DVD Player)
- Heated leather seats with memory setting
- Power locks, mirrors, windows
- Power sunroof and 2 skylights
- Rear parking assist
- Dual climate control and real controls
- 17" Aluminum chrome wheels
- All Terrain tires
- Rain sensing wipers, intelligent headlights
- Compas, thermometer
- Tow package
- Off-road package II (skid plates, tow hooks, etc)
- Uconnect hands free
- Engine block heater
- MSRP $44,600 Bought in Dec '05 (MSRP Today for same options is $44,850)
Last edited by edlv; 03-22-2006 at 10:55 AM.