For you consideration is my 2007 Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi with all the bells and whistles. Power sunroof, power mirrors, power seats, nav, cruse control, Bluetooth, XM radio, 6 disc changer, auto dim mirrors, power trunk, remote start, driver memory, back up camera, auto wipers, auto headlights, etc.
I am the second owner, and the first owner only drove it 29,000 miles! It now has 82,600 miles and counting as I am driving it. I have had the Jeep for approx 3 years, and have done many upgrades and lots maintenance. I have all receipts and an actual file on the car for the new owner so that they have a clear picture of what is needed / not needed and when. No accidents and clean carfax.
The bad- There are two dings in the hood where two acorns fell on it and bounced off, and the back bumper has some scrapes / rash that I touched up (courtesy of my wife lol).
The good- No leaks, no rattles, and nothing needs to be done immediately, not even an oil change which was just performed 1 week ago. New headlights installed two weeks ago. This car is ready to go wherever you want. Only reason I am selling is that I need a full-size SUV.
All the below items have less then 18,000 miles on them.
1. New Firestone AT2 all terrains (245 / 75R 17) 31.5 inches tall x 9.65 inches wide. ($650) 90% tread left.
2. Rough Country lift 2" ($250)
3. 4 New Bilstein shocks ($300)
3. JBA Adjustible upper controll arms ($500 for the set!)
4. Hub-centric 1.25" billet wheel spacers ($150)
5. Mopar upgrade Kicker speakers to go with the factory Alpine stereo. ($250)
6. Airaid cool air intake with syn dry filter ($150)
7. JeepPerf adjustable front swaybar disconnects ($200)
8. Steel Armadillo custom welded rear differential cover with drain & fill plugs that I had powder-coated ($190)
Shoot me an email if you have any questions & I will be happy to answer.
Email = [email protected]
Thank you and best regards,