Jeep Commander Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

(SOLD) 2006 Commander 5.7L - Only 116k!

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jeep5253 
#1 · (Edited)
I’m downsizing and (reluctantly) selling my 2006 Jeep Commander. It runs and drives flawlessly and is in great shape inside and out. I meticulously clean the interior quite often and I take it to the car wash often as well. (My kids make fun of me for cleaning it so much!)

I’d love to get $7600 or so for it since it is in great shape and has low miles.

It’s the 5.7L Hemi - Limited - with grey leather seats (heated front seats). It has a moonroof and the two skyroofs. It also has the neat chrome rear handles and (of course) the 3rd row seating. There is no rust (it came from AZ) and the body has only a few minor flaws. It does have the towing package (pulls my boat like a beast!). It also has nice aftermarket 18“ chrome rims and the tires are around 60% tread. It has many new parts like a water pump, battery, radiator, spark plugs, etc. I do have receipts for the work. Almost forgot: the radio does have an AUX plug so you can plug your phone to hear the audio - although I’ll include my Bluetooth setup as well.

I really like this Jeep and have taken good care of it. I just need to sell it to get something more economical for driving to and from work each day. I’ll entertain serious offers and could possibly meet somewhere to make the sale. I live just East of Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks for checking!!

Shaner41@icloud.com
Shane 715-796-2555 (text)

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks for letting us know, @shaner41! Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.