FS: 2006 Jeep Commander LTD 4X4 5.7L Hemi - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Vehicles for Sale/Wanted/Trade This section is for private party classified ads for VEHICLES. **NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Points: 95, Level: 1 Points: 95, Level: 1 Points: 95, Level: 1
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

FS: 2006 Jeep Commander

I have a 06 Commander that is for sale. It is blk and fully loaded. It also has some addons as well. If you would like more information with pictures please go to cars.com. You can then email me or call me if you are interested or have any questions. My email is [email protected] .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 002.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	491.0 KB
ID:	2038  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Points: 2,144, Level: 27 Points: 2,144, Level: 27 Points: 2,144, Level: 27
Level up: 96% Level up: 96% Level up: 96%

It would be easier if you would provide more info than the color and year. If we knew your zip code, we could search just there. I am in dallas, and there are 1500 or so 06 commanders to search through.

2006 SILVER XK 4.7 4X4 QT-II, K&N CAI.
TO DO LIST--2" LIFT, TIRES, EXHAUST, AND MANY MANY MORE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 JK UNLIMITED, BRIDGESTONE DUELER AT'S ON 18" SAHARA RIMS, K&N DROP IN, MORE TO COME WHEN THE WIFE SAYS I CAN...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

FS: 2006 Jeep Commander LTD 4X4 5.7L Hemi

I am not really new to this forum. I am trying to sell my Jeep Commander. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who mught be interested please
let me know.

PM "bmann" if interested and he will provide you a link to the advertised sale of his vehicle.

Last edited by Phunkeydude; 05-28-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: thread was moved to conform to forum rules

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

I will paste the URL here...

eBay

LINKS Deleted. Please do not post links to other selling sites. Read the posting rules my friend.

I hope this helps all the information is on both pages. If there is any other information that you would like let me know. You can email me directly at [email protected]. I am in Deerfield, IL.

Last edited by Phunkeydude; 05-28-2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Read guidelines before posting
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-28-2009, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Mileage: 32,300
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
VIN: 1J8HG58216C122576
Engine: 8 Cylinders
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Doors: 4
View the Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report

Features: A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Navigation System, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Changer, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Tinted Glass, Alloy Wheels, Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seats

Selling Points: Reduced!! My Jeep Commander Limited 4x4 has been garage kept since I have owned it. The 30,000 mile check up has been completed at the dealership where they did an oil change, new brake pads and rotors all the way around, and an alignment was preformed. The car is in excellent condition and it runs and drives like better than new. It is fully loaded with the 5.7 L Hemi, Navigation, Rear Video system, Privacy Glass, and Sunroof. I also had the dealership install the following for a truly one of a kind Jeep: a Custom Mesh Grill, Tinted Front Windows, and a chrome Bull Bar with PIAA lights. This also has a Transferable Warranty is good for another 4 year or 85,000 miles! Kelly Blue Book Private Party prices this Jeep Commander Limited 4x4, in good condition, at $21,960, however it is in excellent condition. It is priced to sell.

Condition: My 2006 Jeep Commander Limited 4x4 is in immaculate condition. It has been garage kept and washed at least once a week since I purchased this vehicle. I have detailed it twice since the beginning of the year.

Asking $20,000

Last edited by bmann; 05-28-2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Adding Picture
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Buy/Sell Forums > Vehicles for Sale/Wanted/Trade

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in