Stormtrooper - Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Buyer/Seller/Vendor Reviews If you have had dealings with a member or supporting vendor on this site and want to post a review of the transaction, positive or negative, you may do so here -OR- via iTrader feedback. Please do not do BOTH. **NOTE: Please read and follow the rules for this section found in the "Sticky" thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-07-2009, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Points: 1,063, Level: 17 Points: 1,063, Level: 17 Points: 1,063, Level: 17
Level up: 63% Level up: 63% Level up: 63%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Talking Stormtrooper

Good buy good guy!!!! Sent my factory running boards fast and intact. Awesome seller!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Points: 4,595, Level: 43 Points: 4,595, Level: 43 Points: 4,595, Level: 43
Level up: 23% Level up: 23% Level up: 23%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2006
Trim Package: Sport
Power-Train: 4.7L V-8
4WD
If 4WD - system: QT-II
Current Mileage: 161000
Thumbs down GeneralVue'sCommando

The orginal post I put up for sale was my factory running boards for someone's rocker covers in good condtion plus some cash. To make a long story short, I took the time to carefully remove my running boards and not break any of the tabs, so the best possible install for the end user. The covers I received from the buyer,well, at least the driver's side was useable. I hoped the passenger side would be OK since there were only about 4 tabs intactand VERY weak. Well, turns out the passenger side cover is not holding because of the lack of tabs that were broken upon removal. I notified this person about the poor condition since the tabs were missing. I gave this person an opportunity to make the deal right(passenger cover is $35). The response was: the funds were tight, and $15 is all he could come up with. Don't really think this was fair at all, and maybe someone can use this info for future dealings with this person.
I really hoped it would end up better than it did. Sorry I cannot give any recommendations at this time.

'06 White Sport:4x4,4.7L, K&N CAI,Flowtech Terminator muffler,Flashpaq,OME HD lift,RRO UCA,20" GF-X wheels 275/55-20 Nitto Terra Grappler tires,rear grab handles,tinted tails,front hooks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum > Buy/Sell Forums > Buyer/Seller/Vendor Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in