Jeep Commander Forum banner

Mopar CAI & Cat Back Borla

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Hemi05WJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Just Installed (please excuse the dirt..its been snowing - freezing rain here) the Mopar CAI and the Borla Cat Back , on my Commander,..Preliminary Review...Sounds Awesome! and no real drone at hwy speeds...when you put your foot into it, they'll definately know your coming. I've had Magna & Flo before as well as Borla And I am happy to have another Borla!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
OBXCommander said:
How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking???
CAI - $250.00

BORLA - $ 650.00

#4 ·
looks good. I know I will be using the Borla exhaust, but I think I may just put on a Mopar CAI. Is the Mopar CAI have the benefits o fgain as say the AEM Brute Force? It is about the same price wise so if it has the same kind of gain, then why not go factory. I like the look under the hood. And of course the exhaust fits nice and neat back there. I can't wait to get all of it done. :D

#6 ·
Ak Commander said:
Looks nice. Thanks for posting pics! I am torn as to what type CAI to get. Looking at Mopar, DUB, and one other. You got your CAI at a good price. Where did you get it?
From my dealership...DCX employees are able to get discounts on parts too. It was closer to 270.00, we get 6 discount numbers per year.

#8 ·
Is the Borla a duel exhaust system?

#11 ·
timlives1 said:
I Really like the looks of the CAI.
Thanks! I like it too... to bad you have to shut the hood!;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.