Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum - View Single Post - Long time lurker, first time poster
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Big Blue
Super Moderator
Points: 24,609, Level: 95 Points: 24,609, Level: 95 Points: 24,609, Level: 95
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2008
Trim Package: Sport
Power-Train: 4.7L V-8
4WD
If 4WD - system: QT-II
Current Mileage: 101,200
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRman1975 View Post
Hey all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured it was time to say hi. Proud owner of a 2008 Commander with 2" Rough Country Lift, 265/70/R17 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S, 1.5" Spacers, bull bar, tail light guards, side steps, roof basket, all the good stuff lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue
@NYRman1975 ;

Welcome to the forum, that's a good looking Commander.

Now that being said, first things first - please update your user profile by doing the following;

Click on your username and select the "View Public Profile" tab and click on "About Me" and you will see questions that need to be answered about your Commander, which will update your user profile information and display your Commander's information underneath your avatar, like you see on my profile.

Also please read the following threads before you do any more posting. Thanks.

https://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/...bers-read.html

https://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/...e-posting.html
@NYRman1975 ;

I posted this in this thread the day after you posted your new member introduction and I sent you a PM today;

You have 7 days from today to update your profile per the guidance you've been given;

Failure to do so will result in being permanently banned from the forum for failure to obey forum rules.

I'd like to see you stick around, so, please update your profile ASAP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Big Blue; 11-08-2017 at 01:42 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome