Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum - View Single Post - Updated Smartphone Feedback Thread
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Big Blue
Super Moderator
Points: 21,500, Level: 92 Points: 21,500, Level: 92 Points: 21,500, Level: 92
Level up: 15% Level up: 15% Level up: 15%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year: 2008
Trim Package: Sport
Power-Train: 4.7L V-8
4WD
If 4WD - system: QT-II
Current Mileage: 102,100
Garage
I can tell you one problem I've noticed.

Some guys are registering and posting their first post from their Smart Phones.

This causes some issues because they are not able to see all the site features and options in the mobile/smart phone website view.

I believe most are using tapa-talk for forum access.

The result is a lot of the guys signing up from Smart Phones have incomplete profiles because they don't have the capability to see the full website view of all the site options and profile tabs in the smart-phone/mobile view - or they don't know where to look to find them.

I have had some guys that were able to complete their profiles via smart phone after I told them where to go - but clearly people are having issues navigating to all the profile tabs necessary to properly complete their profiles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Big Blue; 12-05-2017 at 12:46 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome